Follow these steps to create your own billing form in OSCAR. Billing forms allow you to customize your billing screen with the most commonly used service codes in your clinic.
1. From the appointment page, click on Admin to open the Admin Page.
2. In the billing section, find and click on the Manage Billing Form link.
3. Select the Add/Edit/Delete Form option from the drop down list.
4. Click the radio button for "service code", then click "Manage".
5. Fill the "Adding New Form" section on the left side of the new page by typing in the information required.
a. Service Type ID: Two - Three characters.
b. Service Type Name: Name of the Billing Form.
c. Group Names: Header title of each column displayed on the Billing Form.
6. When all the desired information is entered, click on "Add Form". It will bring you back to the Manage Billing Form main page, and you should now be able to see your new form in the drop down list.
7. Select your Form in the drop down list.
8. Select the radio button for "service code", then click "Manage".
9. Enter the codes you wish to display in the left column.The right column is used to determine the order in which the codes will be displayed on the billing screen.
10. When you are done entering the codes you want to display on the Form, simply click "Update" at the bottom left.