By default, navigating to the Ticklers page will display a list of all opened ticklers whose due date is either in the past or today (current date). This means that the default view will show you ticklers for all your clinic. You can easily filter on the assignee to see only your own but doing so multiple times a day may feel cumbersome, particularly if you very rarely need to interact with ticklers that are not assigned to you directly. This is where updating your default tickler view to show yours only whenever you navigate to the tickler page comes in handy!
Each user gets to pick what works best for them. This means that while you may prefer to view your ticklers only by default, your clinic manager or medical director could very well choose to view all ticklers to easily keep an eye on things. In both cases, though, the list of ticklers can always be filtered to display the other view: if you are viewing your own ticklers, you can always do a search to see other users’ tasks too!
You will find below guides on how to toggle between the two settings in your user preferences for both the Juno and the Classic interface.
To change your default tickler view from the Juno interface, go through the following steps:
- In Juno EMR, click on your name at the very top right of the window.
- In the menu opening underneath, click on the ‘User Settings’ option. This will open your user settings, or preferences.
- Navigate to the ‘General’ tab of your user settings. The tabs are located at the top of the page, just under the blue ‘User Settings’ header.
- Locate the ‘Default Tickler View’ option located towards the bottom right of the page, and select the appropriate option based on your personal preferences:
- All ticklers – Displays all open ticklers by default.
- View mine only – Displays only your own open ticklers by default.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Save All Settings’ button to save the changes.
To change your default tickler view from the Classic interface, go through the following steps:
- In Juno EMR, click on the ‘Preferences’ link at the top of the screen. It is located between the ‘Consultations’ and the ‘eDoc’ headers.
- Scroll down until you locate the ‘Tickler Settings’ link and click on it. It is the second to last link on the page.
- Select the appropriate option based on your personal preferences:
- View All – Displays all open ticklers by default.
- View Only Mine – Display only your own open ticklers by default.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.